Windows Loader v2.2.4 is a program developed crew to programmatically activate most of the Microsoft products such as Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Office 2010, Office 2013 and Office 365 for free of cost.
How to Use Windows Loader
- Temporary Disable your Antivirus program – More than 80% of antivirus tools detect our loader as “Win32/ Hack Tool” and will not allow you to even download it.
- Download Windows Loader from below.
- Run the loader and complete the installation – It will take some minutes. Also make sure you’re connected to the internet.
- Restart your computer after the installation.
- Enjoy your permanently activated genuine Windows and Office copies.
Oct 2014 Update:
If you’re getting “Connection Timed Out” or simply nothing happens after clicking above download link, please use this mirror.
How It Actually Works?
When you click the activate button, first it tries to connect to one of the KMS servers available. KMS stands for Key Management Service which is used in Windows operating systems since 2006 to perform windows and office product activation tasks. There are hundreds of KMS servers available from various software publishers around the world. After it successfully established a connection with a KMS server, it downloads the necessary token files (.tc files) it needs to activate the specific Microsoft product. It can be Office 2013, Windows 8, Office 365 or anything. It doesn’t matter what product you are going to activate with Windows Loader, because it just works with any of them. That’s a big plus point in windows loader and you don’t need to find separate loaders to activate all your software.
- 2.4.0 (07/30/2015)
- Added Windows 10 support.
- 2.2.2 (11/05/2014)
- Added Windows 8.1 KB2955163 hotfix compatibility.
- Fixed bug on exiting loader on some computers.
- Added preview mode for easier activation.
- Some minor bug fixes.
- 2.2.1 (08/01/2014)
- Added GRLDR support.
- Added advanced options menu for system administrators.
- Added the ability to enter a custom product key for KMS activation.
- Replaced non-working SLIC certificates.
- Changed some minor settings and GUI.
- 2.2.0 (13/09/2013)
- Added Windows 8.1 support.
- Fixed Xen detection problem when running inside a virtual environment.
- Encoded the vbscript file to avoid code modification.
- Added a menu to customize the OEM info.
- Removed about us button for privacy reasons.
- 2.1.9 (17/11/2012)
- Changed the complicated user interface into a simple tabbed interface.
- Added installation of exceptions for known virus guards.
- Included a readme file.
- Reduced the loading time by enhancing the assembly code.
- 2.1.8 (24/09/2012)
- Added support for all versions of Windows Server 2012.
- Added a list of fresh Windows 7 activation keys.
- Added brute force activation mode.
- Added a new SLIC to activate server operating systems.
- Log file for save program logs.
- Other minor tweaks and fixes
- 2.1.7 (08/06/2012)
- Fixed the high resolution display problem.
- Added a new GRLDR version
- Added software protection module.
- 2.0.0 (04/12/2011)
- Released the version 2 of Windows Loader.
- 1.0.0 (05/08/2011)
- First release of the tool. Had several major bugs and decided to redesign the loader from the beginning.